Our Wild Ferment Tempranillo pairs perfectly with Mexican food like nachos and tacos. A staple to these dishes is a great guacamole and because we’re from Tamborine Mountain where avocados are abundant, we thought we’d let you in on our secret recipe.
Get your ingredients sorted
- 3 large ripe Avocados
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 ½ Tbs Lime Juice
- ½ Tsp Cumin
- 3 Tbs Red Onion finely chopped
- 2 Long Red Chillies, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 3 Tbs coriander, finely chopped
To create the Spicy Guacamole
1. Cut open the avocados and remove the seed and skin then place the flesh into a bowl. Add the lime juice, salt, cumin and mash together with a fork until creamy.
2. Stir in the red onion, chillies, and coriander until combined.
3. Serve with corn chips or your favourite Mexican dish.
Download the recipe: Spicy Guacamole