We’re giving away a Seasonal Wine Tasting Pack!
Hand-selected by the Witches Falls’ winemakers, our current mixed Seasonal Tasting Pack contains one bottle each of the following six varieties: 2021 Provenance Chardonnay, 2021 Provenance Sauvignon Blanc, 2021 Wild Ferment Arinto, 2020 Provenance Shiraz, 2021 Wild Ferment Touriga, 2019 Prophecy Cabernet Sauvignon
We’ll even ship it to you for FREE!
To enter, all you have to do is:
1. Follow Us on Instagram
2. Tag your friends/partners in the comments (1 entry for each tag)
3. Sign up to our newsletter below!
Entries close at 4pm on Thursday 9th June and the winner will be announced on Instagram & contacted by 5pm Friday 10th June.
Total prize value is $249
Terms & Conditions: WIN A SEASONAL TASTING PACK
By entering the Win a Seasonal Tasting Pack competition you accept the following terms and conditions:
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of the Competition is Witches Falls Winery, ABN 71 121 873 041 whose principal residence is at 79 Main Western Road, Tamborine Mountain, QLD 4272.
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of terms and conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this Competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- One (1) Mixed Seasonal Tasting Pack ($224). Including 1 x bottle of each of the following:
- 2021 Provenance Chardonnay
- 2021 Provenance Sauvignon Blanc
- 2021 Wild Ferment Arinto
- 2020 Provenance Shiraz
- 2021 Wild Ferment Touriga
- 2019 Prophecy Cabernet Sauvignon
- Free standard shipping within Australia ($25)
- Total prize value is $249.
- Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable. If the prize or any part of the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter is not obliged to provide a substitute prize of equivalent value.
- The winner(s) will be contacted by Witches Falls Winery via phone and email by 5:00 pm the next working day after the competition closes at 4pm Thursday 9th June (AEST).
- The winners(s) will be chosen by a random draw and announced on Friday 10th June.
- The Prize(s) are not negotiable or redeemable for cash or transferable. Lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
- The Prize(s) cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- The Prize(s) must be redeemed by the Prize Winner(s).
- The winner must be 18 or over and based in Australia.
How To Enter:
- To participate in the Competition, the entrant must subscribe or have subscribed to the Witches Falls newsletter, Like our page on Instagram (@witchesfallswinery), and tag a friend.
- By entering this contest, new subscribers will be added to the Witches Falls Loyalty Program as a “Friends With Benefits” member. The entrant will receive an email, outlining the benefits of this program, and an activation link to create an online account.
- Entrants must fully and correctly complete and submit the entry form online on the Witches Falls website. If you do not supply the information, your entry will be deemed invalid. You may only enter this competition once via the online form, additional entries are given for tags on the original giveaway post on Instagram.
- Competition entry is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to enter this Competition, a person must:
- be over 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry;
- be a permanent resident of Australia;
- fully and correctly follow the instructions on How to Enter
- The Competition commences on Friday June 3rd 2022 and closes at 11:59 pm on Thursday June 9th 2022. The Winner(s) will be drawn at random on Friday June 10th 2022 by 5:00 pm and notified by Witches Falls Winery via phone and email.
- Witches Falls Winery will seek contact details to deliver the prize to the winner(s).
- The Winners(s) of the Prize will be the first eligible entry randomly drawn. The decision will be conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Witches Falls Winery reserves the right to use information regarding the Winner(s) of the Competition for marketing purposes, including publication of their names on the websites maintained by the Promoter.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to receive marketing from Witches Falls Winery via email & SMS.
- No liability of Promoter: The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for late, misplaced, lost or ineligible entries. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the Prizes to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury sustained in connection with the entry into the Competition or acceptance of the Prize. This paragraph is not intended to exclude any liability which cannot be excluded under Australian consumer protection laws. Any such liability is limited to the resupply of the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Competition at any time prior to the Competition opening without further recourse to the entrants.
- Important – Privacy: The information that entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Competition and of periodically providing entrants with marketing information about the Promoter’s products and services. By entering this Competition entrants consent to the use of their contact details for the purposes described in this clause. https://witchesfalls.com.au/policies/privacy-policy
- Force Majeure: If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter), which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify all entries from any individual who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with the entry process which as a result corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition.
- In the case of intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start with the same conditions.